administrative Assistant (one year Fixed Term)
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week (full time)
Reports to: Director of Operations
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience.
Responsible for overall smooth day to day operations of Accra Satellite Campus. This is a one year fixed term position. The successful person will be responsible for:
- Welcoming the trainees, clients and visitors as needed ensuring that they have a good AmaliTech experience.
- Managing resource allocation that the facility is optimally used.
- Responsible for securing the equipment in the premises
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, reports and forms.
- Maintaining files and dealing with other administrative support tasks.
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new ones as needed.
- Front office administration including managing phone calls, taking messages, scheduling meetings, appointments and managing calendars.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and entering information into databases.
- Providing visitors with information and resolving office-related issues.
- Organising travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating and managing office events as necessary.
- Liaise with executive and senior supervisors and managers to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Helping organise and maintain office common areas and equipment.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures and assist in the preparation of regularly schedule reports.
- Maintain contact lists of vendors and order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
This position requires a minimum of:
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Management, Administration or such related fields.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant.
- Relevant experience in an office environment, preferably in an administrative position.
- Flexibility and the capacity to prioritize new tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills – strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Customer service.
- Paying attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills (email, Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Application takes about 10 minutes to complete.
Ensure you have the necessary documents before applying:
- Current or latest copy of your CV (PDF format)
- Passport size photo (either JPG, JPEG, PNG format)
- Scanned copy of a valid national ID Card (any format)
- Scanned copy of NSS Certificate (PDF format)
Deadline to receive applications is 29th November, 2021.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please feel free to contact Richard Botchway, our HR Team Lead in our Training Academy Ghana.