The following panellists engaged in inspiring discussions about opportunities of social procurement:
– Daniel Schmid, Chief Sustainability Officer at SAP
– Judith K. Wallenstein, Senior Partner and Managing Director at Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
– Saskia Bruysten, Co-Founder & CEO at Yunus Social Business
– Neelam Chhiber, Co-Founder and Managing Trustee at Industree Crafts Foundation
– Martin Hecker, Co-Founder & CEO of AmaliTech gGmbH
Additionally, the panel discussion provided insights into a new report on social procurement, developed by Yunus Social Business and Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
In case you didn’t have the chance to listen in, the panel discussion can be viewed on Youtube (starting at minute 12):