ASSISTANT CODING TRAINER
Assistant Coding Trainer for Coding for Kids
Job Location: Asiakwa, Ghana
Working Hours: 4 hours/week (part time)
Salary: GHS 800 – GHS 1000
This is a part-time contract with a fixed term of twelve (12) months subject to renewal. The Assistant Coding Trainer is required to assist coding trainers with the training of primary and junior high school pupils in HGS SOS located at Asiakwa in the Eastern Region.
- Provide technical teaching support to Coding Trainers for the Coding for Kids programme.
- Prepare lesson activities for HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Prepare lesson materials for Scratch.
- Generate study tasks or activities for Scratch and HTML & CSS.
- Provide relevant support to on-site trainers.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for completing the course outline with the aid of the Trainers.
This position requires a minimum of:
- Minimum of an HND in Computer Science, IT, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as a coding trainer /instructor
- Must reside in Asiakwa or be willing to relocate (Relocation expenses are not supported)
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Application takes about 10 minutes to complete.
Ensure you have the necessary documents before applying:
- Current or latest copy of your CV (PDF format)
- Passport size photo (either JPG, JPEG, PNG format)
- Scanned copy of a valid national ID Card (any format)
- Scanned copy of NSS Certificate (PDF format)
Deadline to receive applications is December 15, 2021.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please feel free to contact Richard Botchway, our HR Team Lead in our Training Academy Ghana.