The Digital Innovation Programme (DIP) is aimed at equipping the Ghanaian youth with digital skills to help improve their employability in today’s digital economy. This programme is focused on providing training to Ghanaian youths and exposing them to innovative tools that will bridge the digital divide and empower them for the future.
The purpose of this training is to contribute to the increase in the number of industry-ready IT professionals in Ghana.
The training is designed as self-paced with trainer assistance spanning from three (3) to six (6) months. For successful completion of the training, trainees will partake in an on-site final exam or project.
Candidates will be trained in the following specialisations:
- Blog Writing & Content Creation
- Digital Marketing (social media, SEO, etc)
- Graphic Design
- Virtual Assistant (Transcription, MS Office, General Writing, Email, Research, Data Entry)
- A minimum of a post senior high school (SHS) certificate, Diploma, HND, Bachelor’s Degree or higher in all fields of study are preferred depending upon your choice of specialisation.
- Must have strong interest and passion for digital skills acquisition.
- Final year tertiary students can apply.skills acquisition.
How To Apply
As candidates will join the training programme every month, we process successful applications received for each month and enroll them in the next month.
Interested and qualified applicants should click the Apply Button below and follow the instructions to apply.
Ensure you have the below documents while applying:
- Latest copy of CV (PDF format)
- Copy of certificates and/or transcripts as single file (PDF format)
- Passport size photo (either JPG, JPEG, PNG format)
- Scanned copy of a valid national ID Card (any format)
- Other certificates (optional)
For enquiries, do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com or call our team on +233 50 169 7290 or +233 50 161 9835.
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should kindly reach out to our Recruitment Team by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on +233 50 169 7290 or +233 50 161 9835. Should you contact our Recruitment Team, kindly provide information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.