Job Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports To: Operations Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
We are hiring an HR Specialist with more than three years of experience to join our team in Rwanda. If you are excited to be part of an excellent startup team, AmaliTech is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to AmaliTech.
- Establishing an HR department using existing HR structures and processes from the Headquarters (Germany) and subsidiary (Ghana)
- Managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Support and advise the Headquarter on suitable salaries and remuneration
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development and developing further training programs
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Report and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Managing Rewards and Incentives
- Design workplace policies based on global policies to match local compliance
- Perform other extra/relevant tasks assigned by the Headquarters HR as the situation demand
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Business Psychology, or related field required.
- Proven more than three years of working experience as HR Specialist
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems, databases, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- AmaliTechies (employees) bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.