IT SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
IT Sales & Business Development Executive
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week (full time)
Reports to: The Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
- Promoting and selling AmaliTech products and services to domestic and sub-Saharan Africa businesses
- Demonstrating and presenting AmaliTech product and services
- Arranging sales meetings with clients
- Finding, researching, and following up on prospects
- Discussing and negotiating contracts with clients
- Maintaining strong knowledge of industry trend and on AmaliTech products and services
- Updating and maintaining client relations management system
- Identifying sales opportunities and communicating to Management
- Arranging sales and marketing workshops, events, and fairs on AmaliTech product and services
- 3-5 years’ experience in the software solutions sales
- Strong social network
- Experience in corporate and SME industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge in product development will be an added advantage.
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline to receive applications is November 30, 2021.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please feel free to contact Richard Botchway, our HR Team Lead in our Training Academy Ghana.