Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
We are looking for a .NET developer with at least an intermediate level skill set to join our team as .NET developer, you will be involved in design, development, testing and deployment of customization of enterprise application solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies – .Net Core, Web API, WCF Service
- Languages: C#, Web API, SQL
- Experience in backend software design in ASP.Net , .NET Web API , SQL Server, Stored procedures
- Experience using Git or any distributed code management tool
- Experience working in an environment using CI/CD as part of SDLC
- Experience using Azure cloud components like Azure functions, Queues, Databases
- Responsible for coding complex modules, design, and review.
- Able to individually manage the development of modules.
- Proactive and have a good understanding of all the latest .NET technologies.
- Co-ordinate with onsite team for managing work with offshore teams.
- Sound knowledge on Architecture paradigms.
- Able to create or suggest architectural changes and can complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support.
Interested and qualified applicants should click “Apply Now” below and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is April 30, 2022.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.