Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
Create & maintain e-commerce platform including product catalogue, CMS, adaptor, booking.
- Proven years of professional and project experience as an SAP Consultant or SAP Module Administrator with a focus on Hybris as well as interface knowledge of related processes and SAP modules
- Strong Core Java
- Hybris CMS
- Working with cloud-based platforms (AWS)
- Micro-service architecture
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Overall seniors that have experience both on front and back-end Hybris development
Interested and qualified applicants should click “Apply Now” below and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is April 30, 2022.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.