Job Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Work Model: Hybrid (Office & Home)
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports To: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
A passionate Senior iOS Developer who can create an infrastructure for iOS app development and lead
the whole process. They will have to collaborate with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to
define, design, and develop new features for next-generation applications.
● Spearhead and create an infrastructure for iOS app development
● Design and develop top-notch applications for the iOS platform
● Work in tandem with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to define, design, and develop
new features for next-generation applications
● Unit-test code for robustness
● Mentor junior developers and impact industry experience to ensure quality product delivery and
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering
● At least 4 years of experience in iOS app development
● Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
● Vast experience with UIKIT, and SwiftUI.
● Experience in continuous integration
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services
● Good understanding of iOS design principles and application interface guidelines
● Proficiency in code versioning tools
● Vast experience with Apple Core Motion, Core Bluetooth, and Core Location frameworks.
● Must share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and
vision of AMALITECH
Apply via the Apply Now! button below and follow the instructions.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.