Senior iOS Developer
Job Location: Accra or Takoradi, Ghana
Work Model: Hybrid (Office & Home)
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports To: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
A passionate Senior iOS Developer who can create an infrastructure for iOS app development and lead
the whole process. They will have to collaborate with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to
define, design, and develop new features for next-generation applications.
● Spearhead and create an infrastructure for iOS app development
● Design and develop top-notch applications for the iOS platform
● Work in tandem with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to define, design, and develop
new features for next-generation applications
● Unit-test code for robustness
● Mentor junior developers and impact industry experience to ensure quality product delivery and
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering
● At least 4 years of experience in iOS app development
● Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
● Vast experience with UIKIT, and SwiftUI.
● Experience in continuous integration
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services
● Good understanding of iOS design principles and application interface guidelines
● Proficiency in code versioning tools
● Vast experience with Apple Core Motion, Core Bluetooth, and Core Location frameworks.
● Must share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and
vision of AMALITECH
● Bonuses and gift vouchers
● Internet data allocation for remote work
● Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
● Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
● Interest-free loans for accommodation
● Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
Apply via the Apply Now! button below and follow the instructions.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.