Software Developer Mentor
Software Developer Mentor
Job Location: Takoradi, Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week (full time)
Reports to: Head of Training Centre
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience.
AmaliTech is looking for a strong and motivated Software Developer to mentor trainees to expose them to have real hands-on experience in the deliverables in our Service Centre.
You will be part of a dynamic, services first team in a client-oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
- Engage trainees in regular sessions and technical check-ins to help improve their skills through mentoring
• Conduct trainee evaluation to find the areas of improvement
• Perform code reviews
• Solicit and respond to feedback from trainees
• Attend all required meetings including weekly team and reporting meetings
• Assist in the development of individualized training plans
• Contribute to the development of curriculum and training materials
• Perform other related duties assigned by the Head of Department
• Work on assigned project(s) with the relevant skills in an agile environment
• Guide the young software developers during code review and retrospective sessions
• Regular upskilling by availing company provided and approved resources
This position requires a minimum of:
• A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline of study
• At least three (3) years of practical application of software development and/or engineering experience.
• Prior experience as trainer/instructor is an advantage
• Experience in designing technical course content is an advantage
• Working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS preferred
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Understanding of DevOps capabilities such as automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery preferred
• Proven experience of working in an international company or on projects for international clients preferred
• Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline to receive applications is January 31, 2022.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please feel free to contact Richard Botchway, our HR Team Lead in our Training Academy Ghana.