SOFTWARE HOUSE MANAGER
Software House Manager
Job Location: Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Director of Operations
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
leading teams in all other service centres that would be established across Ghana in the near future.
- Ensure the eventual and successful execution of contracts received from AmaliTech’s clients.
- Develop strategic plans for the successful management of the service centre.
- Ensure the service centre is fixed and updated with the needed IT infrastructure for efficient and effective
- Manage service centre team leaders by coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email
systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Track and maintain service centre hardware and software inventory.
- Continuously research, analyse and evaluate current processes and emerging technologies, hardware and software and advise management accordingly to identify areas of improvement in the service centre.
This position requires a minimum of:
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 7 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with an MBA and 5 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- a master’s degree in Computer Science and 5 years of post-qualification full time experience.
- Experience in ITIL is preferable.
- Experience in working with all stages of SDLC is advantageous.
- Deep understanding of software architecture in either JAVA OR C/C++.
- Experience with Product Development and Product Management is a definite plus.
- Familiarity with AGILE, SCRUM and WATERFALL, etc.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Must exhibit professionalism.
- Ability to manage personnel.
- Experience of working in a similar capacity within a multinational organisation
- Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse
work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the
job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.
Deadline for receiving applications is at 17:00GMT, on September 30, 2021.
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please feel free to contact Richard Botchway, our HR Team Lead in our Training Academy Ghana.