Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for shaping the business and functional requirements into consistent and scalable software components. You will integrate the vision and approach of the enterprise architecture into your area. You will design and develop the technical landscape and find the best infrastructure for the technical challenge you and your team face.
Proven solution architecture experience
- Good knowledge of DevOps/CICD, Big Data Analytics, Full Stack web development, data integration pipelines and fully automated QA and environment management
- AWS knowledge: both server infrastructure and serverless products (e.g. Lambda and ECS).
- Experience with microservices architectures
- Understanding of the Kafka and Kubernetes architectures would be advantageous
- Ability to work with Terraform
- Docker containers and CI/CD automated build and deploy processes
- REST APIs and messaging/event-based communication
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security
Design the infrastructure, data flows, services within your area according to the Enterprise architecture and the Business and Functional requirements
- Work closely with Tech Lead and Architect Lead to find the ideal technical setting
- Work closely with product teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
- A highly flexible, adaptable, and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and external 3rd parties / suppliers • Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership to a group of solution designers, engineers, and developers
Interested and qualified applicants should click “Apply Now” below and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is April 30, 2022.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.