Accounts & Finance Analyst
Location: Hybrid work model; Takoradi
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
Reports To: Head of Finance & Procurement
The Accounts/Finance Analyst will perform accounting and finance roles with the highest form of integrity and professionalism under the direct supervision of the Head of Finance.
- Filing of statutory returns (PAYE, WHT VAT, and Pensions).
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Proper and excellent Bookkeeping skills on financial transactions.
- Payment of approved stipends for trainees.
- Assist in the preparation of budget and budgetary allocation on a monthly,quarterly, and yearly basis and monitor its performance accordingly.
- Assist with the integration of new accounting standards.
- Assist with the preparation of various external financial reports, including special funds.
- Responsible for the General Ledger management of the company on an accrual basis by applying all necessary accounting standards (International Financial Reporting Standards-IFRS and International Accounting Standards-IAS)
- Responsible for all transactional currencies and denominations in accordance with approved framework and policies.
- Reconciliations of Debtors and Creditors statement of account.
- Other responsibilities that may arise from time to time.
- A minimum of first degree in either Accounting, BCom, Finance or Higher National Diploma in Accountancy from a recognised institution
- A master’s degree in a related field will be an advantage.
- A member of a recognized professional body, such as ICAG, CIMA, CFA etc. will be an advantage.
- Five (5) years of proven experience working in a similar capacity, preferably within a multinational organisation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Usage of QuickBooks and Tally ERP9 will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must exhibit professionalism.
- A team player.
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AmaliTech
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience
- Lunch allowance
- Tier 3
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Employee welfare benefits
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should please reach out to our HR Team by sending an email to email@example.com. Should you contact our HR team, kindly provide us with information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants should click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to apply.
Ensure you have these documents before applying:
- Latest copy of CV (PDF format)
2. Online Interview(s)
3. Job offer
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.