Learn more about our programme
We are offering a blended learning approach in a mix of online and on-site learning. The courses provided are all self-paced and instructor supported.
Our training is mainly focused on software development and engineering. We will be offering specialisations in front-end development, back-end development, full stack development and Java programming.
- In order to be eligible, one must satisfy one of the following two:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering/ IT OR
- Must have taken courses in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming during their undergraduate studies
- Strong interest and temperament for Computer Programming and Mathematics is a must
- Previous software development experience is an advantage
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should please reach out to our HR Team by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you contact our HR team, kindly provide us with information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
After successful completion of the training programme, Graduate Trainees have three employment pathways to choose from:
- They can get an employment offer at one of our Service Centres.
- They can use AmaliTech as a platform to be self-employed as we also encourage entrepreneurship.
- They have an option to seek gainful employment on their own.