Senior Backend Developer (Java)
Location: Hybrid work model;
- Takoradi or Accra, Ghana
- Kigali, Rwanda
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
A Java developer with technical skills to develop, code, test, and debug software and apps. You have the necessary soft skills to work well in a software development team.
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analysing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT or related field
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Backend Developer
- Knows core Java skills and is familiar with Java build tools, EE components, testing tools, application containers, and markup languages.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Works well independently and has solid time management, prioritisation, and organisation skills.
- Strong collaborating and communication skills, relationship-building, and cooperation skills
- Knowledge about microservices (architecture, patterns)
- Solution-oriented way of working along with a good team and communication skills
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should please reach out to our HR Team by sending an email to email@example.com. Should you contact our HR team, kindly provide us with information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants should click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to apply.
Ensure you have these documents before applying:
- Latest copy of CV (PDF format)
2. Online Interview(s)
3. Job offer
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.