Call Center Agent
Job Location: Kigali, Rwanda (Employees can also work remotely)
Number of Positions: 2
Reports To: Project Manager, Rwanda
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
The two Call Center Agents will be responsible for handling accordingly the phone calls of the TVET Teachers and other calls that will be received. They will also be responsible for fixing their technical issues related to the platform that the teachers will use during the training and other related tasks as assigned by the project manager or designate.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls from TVET Teachers on time.
- Reporting complaints and issues.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions, including technical ones.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage TVET Teachers by going the extra mile.
- Perform any other related task that will be assigned as required.
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Business Administration, or related field required
- Can communicate in the English Language and Kinyarwanda
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Can work remotely
- Stipend provided
- Internet Data allocation for remote work
1. Application: Click on the “Apply Now” button to apply
2. Online Interview
3. Job Offer
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.