Location: Takoradi/Accra Ghana (Hybrid)
Working hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Director of Operations
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
An experienced and energetic Senior DevOps Engineer to join our ever-growing development teams.
You will be working on advanced infrastructure solutions, focusing on our CI/CD as well as all automation-related
tasks. We work with CircleCI, Kubernetes, Terraform and all other cutting-edge technologies.
Our teams build and maintain projects in both front-end and back-end, from inception to launch, with a wide
variety of tools. You’ll play a key role in improving the Developer Experience for our engineering teams, making
them more productive and enabling them to develop faster while delivering new features with confidence and
- Research and implement new ways to improve developer workflows and practices
- Build and maintain and execute new and existing CI/CD infrastructure
- Be a part of the design and implementation of Kubernetes-based infrastructure
- Enhance existing components through bug fixes
- Refactor existing source code to reduce technical debt
- Ensure large datasets performance-related issues are addressed
- Work closely with the development team on the best solutions for the application
- Proactively raise and take part in the ongoing discussions regarding code-source improvements
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
- Experience using CI/CD solutions (CircleCI/Travis/GitlabCI/Jenkins)
- Good understanding of Terraform
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Bash/Python scripting
- Knowledge of GoLang is a plus
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented and clean code
- Proficiency with Docker
- An outcome-focused individual with strong team-player traits
- Security best practices on Cloud services.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest free loans for accommodation
- AmaliTechies bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
1. Application submission, via AmaliTech Careers
2. General Coding Assessment
3. Online Interview
4. Job Offer
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should kindly reach out to our Recruitment Team by sending a message to email@example.com or call our Team on +233 50 169 7290 or +233 50 161 9835. Should you contact our Recruitment Team, kindly provide information on how you would need assistance to complete our application process.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.