Job Location: Accra or Takoradi (Ghana) || Kigali (Rwanda)
Work Model: Hybrid (Office & Home)
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports To: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
We are looking for a .NET developer with at least an intermediate level skill set to join our team as .NET developer, you will be involved in design, development, testing and deployment of customization of enterprise application solutions.
Typical tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for coding complex modules, design, and review.
- Able to individually manage the development of modules.
- Proactive and have a good understanding of all the latest .NET technologies.
- Co-ordinate with onsite team for managing work with offshore teams.
- Sound knowledge on Architecture paradigms.
- Able to create or suggest architectural changes and can complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies– .Net Core, Web API, WCF Service
- Languages: C#, Web API, SQL
- Experience in backend software design in ASP.Net, .NET Web API, SQL Server, Stored procedures
- Experience using Git or any distributed code management tool
- Experience working in an environment using CI/CD as part of SDLC
- Experience using Azure cloud components like Azure functions, Queues, Databases
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest free loans for accommodation
- AmaliTechies (employees) bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
1. Application by clicking on the “Apply Now” button
2. General Coding Assessment
3. Online Interview
4. Job Offer
What to Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy
and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get
you engaged on the job.
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please feel free to contact Richard Botchway, our HR Team Lead in our Training Academy Ghana.