Job Location: Accra or Takoradi, Ghana
Work Model: Hybrid (Office & Home)
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports To: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
We are looking for a great Go developer with a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the
language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages
and programs that are scalable and maintainable. A commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
● Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Golang and Cloud Native apps
● You have developed microservices using Golang, NATS, Redis and other similar technologies
● You are able to write and maintain automated tests through unit and integration testing
● You have worked with SQL and Cloud database technologies such as PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Snowflake
● You will have some exposure to Cloud Platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure as well as Docker, Kubernetes and other cloud functions
● You have developed highly complex software solutions using either C, C++ or Java in addition with Go
● You are a problem-solver
● You thrive in an ambitious, fast-paced, supportive, and challenging environment.
● Bonuses and gift vouchers
● Internet data allocation for remote work
● Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
● Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
● Interest-free loans for accommodation
● Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
1. Application by clicking on the “Apply Now” button
2. General Coding Assessment
3. Online Interview
4. Job Offer
What to Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy
and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get
you engaged on the job.
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please feel free to contact Richard Botchway, our HR Team Lead in our Training Academy Ghana.