Job Location: Ghana (Accra/Takoradi)
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports To: Head of HR Operations
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
The HR Team Lead (L&D) will be part of our creative, efficient, fun HR Team. You will manage the learning
and development function of the HR Services department. You will also double as the deputy for the HOD
with primary oversight responsibility for the people operations in AmaliTech Ghana Limited’s Accra, Kumasi,
and other future subsidiary offices.
• Work closely with the Head of HR Operations to execute AmaliTech’s people strategy successfully.
• Work with HOD to develop a comprehensive and competitive learning and development program for AmaliTech.
• Assess employee training and development needs in close collaboration with managers.
• Develop unique training programmes or interventions in line with training needs to improve employees’ skills continually.
• Create and/or acquire training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
• Work closely with line managers to supervise employee professional development initiatives to meet development goals and targets.
• Work with the HOD to prepare and manage the company’s training budgets to ensure value for both the employer and employees.
• Present training and development programmes using various forms and formats, including group discussions, lectures, simulations, and videos.
• Maintain records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
• Runs Quality Assurance for professional development programmes to ensure that training material and sources are adequate to upskill what is required and align with the latest trends (if relevant)
• Evaluate programme effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
• Deputise for the Head of HR Operations and represent at meetings where necessary, ensuring a fair understanding and knowledge of the Head of HR Operations activities.
• Have oversight responsibility for the HR and People Operations in AmaliTech’s subsidiary offices.
• Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in training and development
• Work closely with the project manager to effectively manage AmaliTech’s National Service Programme.
• Perform any other related task that will be assigned as required.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in human resources or relevant field with six to seven years of
experience in general HR practice, out of which a minimum of two years should be in Learning and Development.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with different teams will be a huge advantage.
• Work experience in the IT Industry or related fields will be beneficial.
• Must be employee-centric but with the strong ability to balance it with the needs of the organisation.
• Good leadership skills with a pleasant personality.
• Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
• Good knowledge and interpretation of the Ghana Labour Act 651 (2003)
• Effective communicator and a confident public speaker.
• Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
• Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
• Ability to come up with creative solutions to achieve goals.
• Detail-oriented and good negotiation skills.
• Advanced knowledge in the use of Office Applications and other collaborative tools.
• Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
• Lunch allowance
• Tier 3
• Bonuses and gift vouchers
• Internet data allocation for remote work
• Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
• Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
• Interest-free loans for accommodation
• Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
2. Online Interview(s)
3. Job offer
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.