Learn more about our programme
The first two months of our training is foundational, and all trainees must successfully complete it. The foundational modules comprise of intensive courses in computer programming for software development.
Upon completion of the foundation modules, Graduate Trainees will take further courses in front end development, back-end development, and data analytics.
- Build and Deployment | Software Engineering Methods | Business Communications | Relational Databases
- Minimum of an HND in computer science, computer/software engineering, or IT or
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, physics, or engineering
- Must have taken courses in data structures, algorithms, object oriented programming during their undergraduate studies
- Candidates must have taken at least one course related to probability, statistics, algebra and calculus during their undergraduate degree
- Strong interest and temperament for computer programming and mathematics is a must
- Previous software development or data analytics experience is an advantage
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should please reach out to our HR Team by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on +233 501 697 288. Should you contact our HR team, kindly provide us with information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
After successful completion of the training programme, Graduate Trainees have three employment pathways to choose from:
- They can get an employment offer at one of our Service Centres.
- They can use AmaliTech as a platform to be self-employed as we also encourage entrepreneurship.
- They have an option to seek gainful employment on their own.