Job Location: Kigali, Rwanda (Hybrid)
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports To: Human Resource Manager, Rwanda
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
- Work closely with hiring managers to execute AmaliTech’s recruitment strategy successfully.
- Manage candidate pipelines, updating the applicant tracking system and ensuring data accuracy.
- Screen incoming job applications and resumes to identify candidates that match job requirements.
- Conduct initial phone interviews to assess candidates’ qualifications, communication skills, and cultural fit.
- Coordinate interview schedules with candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a seamless experience.
- Collect and analyse feedback from interviews to facilitate effective decision-making.
- Prepare and present regular reports on recruitment metrics, including source effectiveness and time-to-fill.
- Stay updated on industry trends and recruitment best practices, sharing insights with the team.
- Provide a positive candidate experience by communicating clearly and promptly throughout the process.
- Collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative data to track project progress and outcomes.
- Develop data collection instruments, surveys, and questionnaires for both functions.
- Clean, validate, and manage data for both recruitment and M&E purposes.
- Generate reports and visualisations to communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Contribute to the identification of challenges and opportunities based on M&E results.
- Stay updated on industry trends in both recruitment and M&E practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Recruitment or data science-related roles is preferred.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS), HR software, and data analysis tools.
- Familiarity with different sourcing methods, including job boards, social media, and professional networks.
- Experience in conducting interviews and assessing candidate suitability.
- Exposure to data analysis and reporting related to recruitment metrics.
- Knowledge in diversity and inclusion recruitment practices can be a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities to assess candidate qualifications, evaluate recruitment metrics, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with candidates, hiring managers, and team members.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues and external partners.
- Effective time management to handle multiple recruitment processes simultaneously.
- Ability to identify recruitment challenges and propose practical solutions.
- Ability to research industry trends, best practices, and competitor recruitment strategies.
- Competence in using data analysis tools like Excel and/or Google Sheets or related analytics software.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.