SALESFORCE COMMERCE CLOUD DEVELOPER
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Job Location: Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will participate in e-commerce implementations, utilising Salesforce Commerce Cloud, providing both oversight and hands-on contributions to the software design, development, and integration.
- Participate in all development activities for implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud eCommerce solutions including design, development, and testing.
- Serve as the Salesforce Commerce Cloud technical expert with deep experience in both front-end and back-end development on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Practice Salesforce Commerce Cloud development best practices in developing eCommerce solutions.
- Exhibit a flexible and collaborative approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Join technical meetings for design activities and provide your line management with statuses on the delivery of eCommerce solutions.
- Participate in requirements elicitation and lead the technical designs with business and vendor partners.
- Ensure business requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for eCommerce solutions.
- Lead solution support and problem-solving activities for production incidents.
- Provide development support for existing Salesforce Commerce Cloud web sites including functional enhancements, root cause analysis, and issue resolution.
- Partner with the QA team in integration/system/performance testing to ensure high quality solutions.
- Partner with internal DevOps and vendor partners in the installation of production releases.
- Development of new applications and services in an agile and collaborative environment.
- As a member of the scrum team, you may work on innovative solutions in the area of software testing, software development, operations and maintenance.
- Participate in developing or maintaining existing services, systems, and applications.
- Work/Coordinate with cross-functional teams as needed to define, implement, and deliver end-user functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or it’s related field. • 3-5 Years of Related Professional Experience is required.
- Certifications in B2C Salesforce Commerce Cloud is preferred.
- Proficient experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Possess knowledge and expertise in Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform architecture and design.
- Possess knowledge and expertise in scalable web-based application architectures and design.
- Knowledge of digital commerce components such as users, catalogue, pricing, inventory, and payment.
- Ability to balance delivery speed with high quality solution deliverables.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple concurrent projects and responsibilities.
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse
work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the
job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.
Deadline for receiving applications is at 17:00GMT, on October 31, 2021.
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please feel free to contact Richard Botchway, our HR Team Lead in our Training Academy Ghana.