Job Location: Ama Akroma Rd, Takoradi, Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
A strong and motivated Scrum Master to help build new and innovative products in a wide range of industries. You will be part of a dynamic, services first team in a customer-obsessed organisation that is passionate about the customer experience.
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels
- of performance by recognising areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate
- coaching & development techniques.
- Ensuring Scrum is understood, and the team and the organisation adhere to Scrum theory,
- practice, and guidelines.
- Coaching the Scrum team in self-organisation, cross-functional skill set, domain knowledge and
- communicating effectively, both internally and externally, improving transparency, and radiating
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame,
- retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work, and improving
- effective team collaboration.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product
- Facilitating all Scrum events and improving all Scrum artefacts.
- 3 years of product or project development experience in Agile Team, or 2 years of Scrum Master
- experience in the software industry, you are an expert in your field.
- You know how software development works as a process – preferably you have a degree in
- computer science/information technology, or you have gained project experience in the software
- development environment.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organisation and an
- understanding of facilitation techniques in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to analyse and think quickly to resolve conflict and to adapt to change environments
- You are passionate about Agile methods and know-how to develop Agile mindsets in others.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- You are performance-driven, and you have the ability to adapt Agile methods to the needs of the
- You are excited about digital products.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict
- resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click the apply button below and follow the instructions to apply.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
Deadline to receive applications is November 30, 2021.
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please feel free to contact Richard Botchway, our HR Team Lead in our Training Academy Ghana.