Work Model: Hybrid (Office & Home)
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports To: Sales Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
Staffing is a critical business function at the heart of what we do at AmaliTech. As the Staffing Manager, you will
manage our staffing process and team and ensure we assign the right profiles to suitable projects and clients.
Together, we strive for excellence in all our processes and decisions to find the best solutions for our clients,
teams, and people.
AmaliTech’s staffing team works to allocate and utilise the young and ambitious talents that join our organisation
to build their careers. The staffing team manages the life cycle of all AmaliTech professionals — from
understanding their skills and career ambitions matching them with clients and projects to rewarding their
contributions and supporting career progression and mobility. You will work closely with our Business
Development, Account Management, HR, Recruiting, and Finance colleagues.
- Build and lead our staffing team. This includes (but is not limited to) guiding the team on a day-to-day basis, problem-solving any critical escalations from the team, supporting the team’s developmental journey at AmaliTech and supporting the team’s staffing activity, as needed.
- Be a thought partner to the leadership team by understanding the business situation and capacity utilisation (e.g., availability of IT professionals and their skills, project pipeline), providing updates and reports to support effective staffing decisions, optimising billability, and balancing supply and demand.
- Create and continuously optimise AmaliTech´s staffing strategy, including quick adjustment to new skill demands in collaboration with HR and other functions.
- Lead continuous improvement in staffing operating model, process, and policies to enhance staffing transparency, efficiency, and effectiveness and drive operational excellence.
- Serve as the team’s first point of contact for escalation to make staffing decisions that balance project requirements, business needs and people preferences/needs; escalate to the management team as necessary.
- Spread awareness of our staffing processes and policies across the organisation by communicating broadly and facilitating meetings with different groups to review and discuss our policies.
- Obtain detailed information on current and upcoming staffing needs from our business development and account managers.
- Join technical discussions with clients where required to understand staffing requirements.
- Maintain an overview of the talent pool available (to date and upcoming in collaboration with our Recruitment Team and our Training Centre).
- Develop staffing proposals based on business priorities, project demand, individual preferences, and development needs.
- Facilitate discussions between our business development team, account managers, and Service Center leadership to agree on final staffing decisions.
- Lead regular staffing opportunities calls with Service Centre employees up for staffing to understand their strengths, interests, and needs.
- Communicate staffing decisions and assignments to our professionals (one-on-one) and be their contact person in staffing-related matters.
- Manage and update staffing information in relevant systems, particularly AmaliTech’s Resource Management System (ARMS).
- Conceptualise and coordinate our skills in the data collection and verification process.
- Monitor the submission of complete and accurate timesheets by all staff and their approval by managers promptly.
- Maintain an updated repository of our meticulous CVs for all our professionals, ready to be shared with clients.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Operations, Computer Science, or HR.
- Minimum of four years of work experience in similar roles, preferably in Staffing / Talent Matching
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in an IT company.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident public speaker and effective communicator in several environments (e.g. larger group discussions as well as one-on-one conversations)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including presenting sophisticated information optimally and keeping track of multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Strong coping skills (highly resilient)
- Consistent track record of thinking out of the box, strategically and tactically about business, customers, product, and technical challenges.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to structure, plan, and prioritise work and projects effectively.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to new circumstances, priorities, and ideas.
- Ability to be diligent and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritise high-quality customer service and effectively manage and meet customer expectations.
- Ability to demonstrate responsiveness, initiative, and an orientation towards service and broader business needs.
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively with others and in teams.
- Ability to actively listen to others while possessing the ability to deliver tough messages assertively and constructively.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience
- Lunch allowance
- Tier 3
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
1. Application by clicking on the “Apply Now” button
2. Online Interview
3. Job Offer
NO MORE RECEIVING APPLICATIONS.
What to Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy
and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get
you engaged on the job.
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please feel free to contact Richard Botchway, our HR Team Lead in our Training Academy Ghana.