Senior Web Developer
Location: Rwanda, Kigali
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications
- good understanding of closures, high order functions, type cohesion, context ( keyword ‘this’ ), prototyping , interacting with DOM elements
- Comprehensive experience with ES6, Promises, array methods ( find, reduce, map, sort , forEach )
- Understanding of app optimization in terms of quantity of iterations and amount of RAM used while handling big amounts of data.
- Ability to write self-documented, succinct and reliable code
- Vue.js and Quasar.js is highly desirable
- Experience with other JS frameworks >3 years
- State management, folder structure
- Proficient work with documentation
- Good experience with basic git commands ( pull, push, checkout, merge, stash )
- Ability to attentively cherry-pick features and resolve conflicts
Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS for writing responsive modern markup according to Figma mockups
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.